Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Make It Monday #102: Pillow Box #2

So over at Papertrey Ink Ashley Cannon Newell has demonstrated assembly and decoration of pillow boxes.  As I don't have the PTI die so I used a Sugarlime box as my template (love this local jeweler that makes GORGEOUS designs for great prices) and made my own.

I have a gorgeous ink pad from Brilliance (Galaxy Gold) that has a beautiful gold with some sparkle so thought I would use this with a set I haven't taken out in a while.  Maile Belles designs gorgeous sets and this vine set is no exception.
I repeatedly stamped the vines and then added some scor tape and Martha Stewart white gold glitter all the way around as a faux ribbon.
Above you can see a close up which shows all the gold sheen from the ink and glitter.
And here is a shot of both my pillow boxes together.  You can check out my other post here.

Supplies:
Paper: Staples grey 80lb
Stamps: PTI BB: Vines
Ink: Brilliance Galaxy Gold
Misc: scor tape, Martha Stewart white gold glitter

1 comment:

Nancy Penir said...

Your vines are gorgeous and perfectly stamped!