Saturday, January 19, 2013

Make It Monday #100: How to Package Cards with Oversized Embellishments #3

This week over at Papertrey Ink, they are challenging us to create a solution for packaging oversized cards.  Here is the video Dawn McVey made with a few wonderful solutions:
 Here is the next card I made:
I haven't decided which orientation I like best - horizontal or vertical.  What do you think?
 I took a few sheets of Studio Calico's Take Note 6x6 pad and used the Diamond Cover Plate.  I then made a chevron pattern with some foam dots and a sentiment from Fabulous Frames.
 I used some panels of the patterned paper on a larger envelope since it is too thick for a regular size envelope.  Simple but effective!

Here is the Studio Calico Take Note 6x6 pad - I love the papers in this pack!! 
Supplies:
Paper: Studio Calico Take Note 6x6 pad, kraft cardstock and envelope
Stamps: PTI Fabulous Frames
Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle
Misc: PTI Diamond Coverplate, foam dots

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the chevrons on your card.
Really gives a 3D look with them popped up.
Like the color combo also!