Friday, February 10, 2012

Papertrey Anniversary - Pinterest Challenge: Chevron

So the chevron trend is here to stay and I found some gorgeous Amy Butler paper that I had in my stash.  I used it to create a card using this image as inspiration for the pattern and colour scheme:
I took a vintage cream card base and cut out a Photo Finishers die cut in vintage cream as well. I layered a mat of the patterned paper, stamped the sentiment in Jenni Bowlin weather vane grey ink with the Thank You stamp set PTI sent out.  Thanks to the kind crafter that sent me their extra! <3

I mounted the die cut with foam dots for some dimension and even used the Linen Impression plate to add some texture to the patterned paper.
Supplies:
Paper: Amy Butler patterned paper, PTI vintage cream
Stamps: PTI Thank you set
Ink: Jenni Bowlin weather vane (grey)
Misc: PTI Linen Impression plate, Photo Finishers die,  foam dots

No comments: