Sunday, February 26, 2012

Honoured with a Liebster blog award

A dear and talented friend, Gayatri, recently awarded me a Liebster award and I feel so very honoured.  She has mad talent and is such a sweetheart to boot!
So what is this Liebster blog award all about?
'Liebster' is German for 'dearest'.  The award is a 'share-the-love' arrangement, given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers.

Here's the to-do list of any Liebster award recipient:

Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
Copy and paste the award on your blog (see above)
Hope that those you award forward it to their favourite bloggers


So here are my choices ... not easy when there are so many talented crafters out there:
Sarah Jay: Criminal Grace
Danielle: neat&tangled
joykanani: live.love.embrace
Laura Fadora: Doublestick Heaven
Stephinka: the handmade card journey

These lovely ladies all have amazing talent and inspire me.   Their styles are all gorgeous and I love being inspired by them.

Thank you so much, Gayatri! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for picking me, Cara!!