Tuesday, November 25, 2014

November Blog Hop: wintry joy

This month's blog hop over at Papertrey Ink is all about snow and a winter wonderland.  I decided to use the Tinsel and Tags dies to make a cut out card.
                            Blog-hop-logo
I took a grey card base and stamped polka dots all over the background with Vintage Cream ink.  I then added some Zing Gold glitter embossing powder with Versamark and a Wet Paint Holiday stamp.  I then used a circle die to cut out the centre.
 I made a layered Tinsel and Tags winter wonderland scene using Recollections white 110lb cardstock, lots of foam tape.
 I added lots and lots of Ranger Rock Candy glitter using a two way glue pen and layered it up.
Check out the shimmer but please disregard my shadow trying to get a clear shot! :)
----
I have some items for sale - check out my post here:
http://cardsbycara.blogspot.ca/2014/11/some-items-for-sale.html

2 comments:

uncbballfan said...

Cara, this is absolutely gorgeous.

Kathryn A said...

Gorgeous card! Love the shimmer and dimension!