Tuesday, November 25, 2014

November Blog Hop: joy


                                Blog-hop-logo
This month's blog hop over at Papertrey Ink is all about the holidays.  I decided to get some cards made since I better get busy and start sending them soon! :)

People have been using embossing paste for quite a while and I jumped on the bandwagon a while back.  I have a Heidi Swapp stencil that I got on sale a while back and used some texture paste (Goldens - cheaper than the embossing paste) and added some Ranger Rock Candy dry glitter.  Love the shimmer of this!
 I added a Scarlet Jewel die cut from Wet Paint die cuts and added some Wink of Stella clear on top.  Pretty much one layer - easy and flat for mailing ...
----
I have some items for sale - check out my post here:
http://cardsbycara.blogspot.ca/2014/11/some-items-for-sale.html