Sunday, November 30, 2014

Make it Monday #190 - Stamping a Plaid Background

Over at Papertrey, this week's Make it Monday is all about stamping a plaid background.  I decided to make a simple card for a cousin of mine who is quite sick.  I like to send him cards every week or two to keep his spirits up.
I made a card base with Recollections 110lb cream - a smaller card than usual of about 4 x 5.  I stamped a plaid background with Faux Ribbon using Fresh Ink Sicilian Blue, Tuscan Olive and Pear.
I added a Fabulous die cut using a linen impressed piece of New Leaf cardstock.  I added all the elements flat to the card to make it easy to mail.

----
Check out my crafty sale if you are looking for any items:
http://cardsbycara.blogspot.ca/2014/11/some-items-for-sale.html

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this card. Thanks for sharing your talents.

Kathy Mc said...

Great card, Cara, and sure to cheer up your cousin! Used my MISTI and love it ~ thanks for your help in enabling me.