Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ribbon Girl Challenge - aqua and white - attempt #2

Another creation for the Ribbon Girl challenge of aqua and white:
What a great colour combination!!
I took my paint dabber from Jenni Bowlin in speckled egg and stamped the chevron strip from Papertrey for the background.  I then took the Movers and Shakers die set from PTI and cut white and Hawaiian Shores layers.  I layered a Happy Day die cut on top that I had also stamped with the paint dabber.  A sort of imperfect impression was what I was going for.
 Here's what it looks like when you open it up - Text style background with Signature Greetings as the sentiment.
 I did another card that I stamped with Frost White ink from Colorbox with the Fabric Design Hero Arts cling stamp and then Papertrey's Dress Form stamp in Memento's Tuxedo Black.
 Not really aqua and white but a similar colour combo!

Supplies:
Paper: Staples 110lb white, PTI Hawaiian Shores
Stamps: PTI Chevron Strips, Happy Day, Text Style, Signature Greetings, Movers and Shakers (pull here)
Ink: Jenni Bowlin speckled egg, Jenni Bowlin paint dabber, Memento Tuxedo Black
Misc: (all PTI) Movers and Shakers sliders die, Happy Day die



Paper: PTI Hawaiian Shores
Stamps: Hero Arts Fabric Design cling, PTI Dress Form
Ink: Colorbox Frost White, Memento Tuxedo Black

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Another wonderful creation Cara.

Taheerah said...

Gorgeous card Cara! Especially love the inside, but that Movers and Shakers front is awesome too!

Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog - sorry it took so long to return the favour!

Ribbon Girl said...

Another pretty card Cara! Mary G x