Monday, March 12, 2012

Papertrey Make it Monday - coloured kissing - attempt #1

I love this technique so was super excited when I saw it posted as an MIM video.
I stamped the Modern Basics solid stamp with Fresh ink and then used a background stamp in Memento tuxedo black ink.
I used Glossy Accents over top of the kissed images for some dimension.

Supplies:
Paper: Staples 110lb white
Stamps: PTI Text Style, Geometrics, Everyday Button Bits (sentiment); Hero Arts envelope pattern
Ink: Fresh Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black
Misc: Glossy Accents

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love this pattern, I should have purchased that set a long time ago. You can make it look like butterflies so easily:) Very pretty card!

Elena said...

beautiful, Cara! love the mix of patterns you "kissed" them with :) ps, I have to stop myself from using the envelope pattern stamp on everything - isn't it perfect?

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Cara: You really did a great job with this challenge. Don't you just LOVE PTI? I also entered this challenge, and enjoyed the new technique. I'd love to have you take a peek at mine and let me know what you think. I'd also love to have you as a follower if you're interested. I couldn't find your followers buttons here, but I like to ask permission before following anyway. I hope you can stop by soon. Have a great week, and good luck!
Blessings,
Karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Marybeth said...

Nice idea to use glossy accents on top. Great card.

Joyce said...

Such a pretty card, and great take on the challenge.