Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Some new inspiration

I got some gorgeous new stamp sets and played with them.  Love, love, love!  On this first one, I used Papertrey's new Damask Impression Plate with my angled labels die.
I then stamped the Label Basics frame and then the Iconic Images silhouette.  I used the gorgeous sentiment from Peaceful Garden - I am loving this font!
I tested out my new shadow inks from Hero Arts - love them!  I only bought these two colours but they are great!

Now, for my next card:
The pitcher and flowers from Iconic Images using Colorbox Frost white ink and Jenni Bowlin inks and the fab-styled sentiment from Peaceful Garden.  Yum!  And don't you love the white ink on grey cardstock?  So crisp!  I think Colorbox Frost White Ink is fabulous!  It looks so good on dark cardstock too ...

The outline is with the Background Basics Vines set embossed in clear.  I only stamped half to get one side of the vines.

Supplies:
Silhouette Card
Paper: Staples 110lb white, Gina K chocolate
Stamps: Iconic Images, Peaceful Garden, Label Basics
Ink: Hero Arts Shadow Inks aqua and latte, Jenni Bowlin Fountain Pen
Misc: Damask Design impression plate, Angled Labels die

Pitcher of Flowers
Paper: Staples grey
Stamps: Background Basics Vines, Iconic Images, Peaceful Garden
Misc: clear embossing powder





3 comments:

Mad for Paper said...

Very clever use of the vine stamp as a border around the cardstock. all of your cards are lovely.
TFS
Ang

Kara said...

great CAS cards!! love how you used the vine stamp!

carol (krillsister) said...

Love how you stamped the border using the vine stamp. Both cards are lovely. I especially love the one with the pitcher.