Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Peaceful Garden - a card to say hello

Here is my latest card.  I have a former student who is very ill and I send him a pick me up sorta card every few weeks just so he knows people are thinking of him.  I used the fabulous Peaceful Garden set from Papertrey and some new Zing embossing powder in aqua and sand.  Loving these colours!
 Hard to see the colours show up in the picture but you can see it better in person ....
PTI's Outline Alphabet is great to make your own sentiments.  I often use Stickles inside the lines ...

ETA: I am entering this in the masculine card challenge over on Passion for Papertrey.   Love their inspirational posts!!

Supplies:
Paper: Staples grey
Stamps: PTI Peaceful Garden, Outline Alphabet
Ink: Versamark
Misc: Zing embossing powder

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

cool embossing ...

Aimes said...

What a lovely gesture! I'm sure your former student will appreciate the kindness :)
Love the way the embossing makes the colour really 'pop'!
Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Caryn said...

Aw, I hope your student gets better soo - I'm sure he'll really appreciate all your "pick me up" cards.

Thanks for joining us at A Passion forPapertrey.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx