Friday, February 13, 2015

PTI Heavy Metal Challenge

I am finally getting a chance to post my creations for the Papertrey Anniversary festivities.  The Heavy Metal challenge is right up my alley - I love adding gold or silver accents.
I used some cream linen card stock and die cut some gold foil alphabets for the XOXO and added Live Love Life's gorgeous little circle with Versamark and Zing Gold Glitter heat embossing.
  I just love the shine of gold foil and glittery embossing powder!
I added as trip of washi tape from Little Bee that has a fab gold chevron pattern.  Wish I'd bought a second roll! :)

Happy anniversary to Papertrey Ink - to all the creators of stamps, dies and products and to the amazingly talented design team that inspires me each and every time I visit their blogs. <3 p="">
And, as luck would have it, this also fits into  CASology Week 133: Love.


1 comment:

Ardyth said...

This is gorgeous - so elegant and clean! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!