Thursday, February 7, 2013

Clean and simple II - day 6 - another go at patchwork stamping

 I liked the look of this technique so I tried it again ... what fun!
I made a super simple card with PTI's Rosie Posie hexagons and Hero Arts Made with love sentiment set.
For the patchwork stamping, I used a few Hero Arts mid tone inks - wet cement, cup o' joe, and red royal.  The graphic sentiment is stamped in the nice deep rich Versafine Black Onyx.

Have you tried this technique yet?  It looks great with solid stamps so give it a try!

Supplies:
Paper: Staples 110lb white
Stamps: PTI Rosie Posie, Hero Arts Made with love
Ink:   Hero Arts mid tone inks - wet cement, cup o' joe, and red royal; Versafine Black Onyx

1 comment:

Kathryn A said...

I like the effect of the patchwork stamping. Can you tell me where to find the video tutorial? Great cards, Cara!