Sunday, February 2, 2014

PTI Make It Monday #150: Window Screen Cards - to you. from me. with love.

I just love this week's Make it Monday using cover plates for window screens - what fun! :)

I took a rustic cream card panel and stamped Harvest Berries using Fresh birch ink all over.  I then cut out a Mat Stack window and a gold shimmer frame before adding a circles vellum cover plate piece.  To add some dimension, I made sure to pop this layer up on foam dots.
I stamped the sentiment (I just love this one!!) with Vintage Cream ink onto a double ended banner die that I nestled in front of the circles.
I mounted all of this on an LCI chocolate woodgrain card base.  Super simple and monochromatic ...

------
Check out my crafty sale if you like:
http://cardsbycara.blogspot.ca/2013/06/crafty-sale.html

1 comment:

Kathryn A said...

This is gorgeous!! Classic colours and beautifully designed!