Friday, October 25, 2013

October 2013 Papertrey Blog Hop - tag it challenge #2

The-Challenge
October-Blog-Hop
photo credits:  greenery ::: joy ::: black&kraft ::: red berry wreath ::: jingle bells ::: clay heart

My next set uses Kraft tags with the Holiday Lights set's images and sentiments.  I love the look of light white or cream opaque ink on kraft so that's what I went with ... One tag has turquoise bulbs and the rest are white - the photos are all on my phone so are not showing up that well ... plus it's dark outside so no good light.  My apologies!
I usually stamp the bulbs in bright colours and add glossy accents for a shiny look but kept these very basic with the opaque cream ink (PTI cream ink) for a more monochromatic look ...

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Ooh, I like these, Cara! Beautiful work!

Deanna said...

So clean and simple, love them!

NhDeSiGnS said...

Love the look of these. Simple & beautiful. Tfs

NhDeSiGnS said...

Love the look of these. Simple & beautiful. Tfs

NhDeSiGnS said...

Love the look of these. Simple & beautiful. Tfs

Jill Norwood said...

Simply stunning!

Carol Doggett said...

Awesome tags...I may have to CASE this idea!

mypapercraftworld said...

Love the white on kraft, Cara ... so deliciously clean and stunning! Anita (in France):)

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the white on kraft!