Friday, October 25, 2013

October 2013 Papertrey Blog Hop - Tag it Challenge

The-Challenge
October-Blog-Hop
photo credits:  greenery ::: joy ::: black&kraft ::: red berry wreath ::: jingle bells ::: clay heart

This is a fun challenge all about tags this month and after I got home from my First Aid recertification course, I whipped up a few sets of tags ...  very simple ones with no crazy layers like I do sometimes.  This way I could even mail them with no worries ...
I stamped Mistletoe and Holly's images in Fresh pear ink and then another one (forefront) in Tuscan Olive before adding some of Maile's new sentiments from her 'Tis the Season sentiment set in Tuxedo Black ink (Memento).  I used the Tag Sale #5 die on some PTI music background patterned paper.

Happy hopping, everyone!  :)

7 comments:

Julie said...

very pretty - love the music background!

Kathryn A said...

I love the music background paper, too! Great tags!!

Joan B said...

all your tags are beautiful. you are inspiring me to get moving on making some

Michelle said...

I love these ones, too!

Kristii said...

Very pretty!

maria f. said...

So, so, so, so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving me some sweet words, Cara, 'cause that meant I could come here and check out all your fabulous makes ... such loveliness! Anita :)