Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Some new creations to share

A friend of mine needed a wedding card - she orders from me all the time.  I decided this was the chance for me to break out my Bountiful Banners set from Papertrey.
I stamped my Hero Arts Cling Dots with some Brilliance Galaxy Gold ink and then added a gold shimmery die cut with the banner die and circle ampersand; popped up on  foam dots.
I used two thicknesses of foam so that the banner was only a little popped up but the circle had some more dimension.  I love this simple trick!

I didn't take a picture, but I stamped So Happy for You from Mini Blooms inside - simple yet striking.

And since I was going to see my god-daughter too, I made her a simple little card as well.  She LOVES butterflies so I thought this would be perfect!
I used my new turquoise Fresh ink with the Hero Arts Tweed Pattern background stamp.  Love this stamp - it makes such a cool background.  I then misted a Pink Paislee chipboard butterfly and it does this cool resist thing with the pattern already on there.  This Studio Calico Mister Huey's mistis such a nice sunshiney yellow - I love it! 
Aviva was in love with this card and couldn't stop touching the buttefly - I think it was a hit!

-----------------------
Check out my sale page here for some crafty items I have on sale now ... if you need some new supplies, see if any of my items interest you.


Supplies:
Mr and Mrs
Paper: Staples 110lb white, PTI Smokey Shadow, Recollections gold shimmer
Stamps: Hero Arts Cling Dots, Bountiful Banners, Mini Blooms (inside)
Ink: Brilliance Galaxy Gold, Versafine Black Onyx, Fresh navy
Misc:  foam dots, Bountiful Banners dies





Butterfly for Aviva
Paper: Staples 110lb white
Stamp: Hero Arts Tweed Pattern background stamp
Ink: Fresh turquoise
Misc: Tombo Mono Multi adhesive , Studio Calico Mister Huey's mist 

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Lovely cards, Cara! I love those Pink Paislee chipboard butterflies-- I was so sorry when I used my last one!