Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Christmas wishes

Here is a simple card I made with Studio Calico Take Note 6x6 pad's green sheet, some polka dots and a Happy Days cut out from PTI.  I debossed the polka dots on the green circle behind and popped up the die cut on some foam dots and used Fresh! Tuscan Olive ink and Jenni Bowlin fountain pen black ink.
The card base is a textured white card - I like the rustic look to the polka dots.  I used my cling stamp (Hero Arts Cling Dots) for a full panel of dots in one go.  Simple!

And here's another that has some non traditional colours:
I saw a card like this that took a non holiday stamp to make a wreath.  I loved the idea so I thought I would try it out.  If anyone knows of the original link, let me know so I can include it.
I took a Delightful Doilies circle and the Ali Edwards Everyday set for the sentiment.  PTI Vintage Cream and Jenni Bowlin fountain pen black ink for the sentiment.  Here's another that was harder to capture on film:
 Happy Days sentiments in Jenni Bowlin fountain pen black ink for this one ...
I think this would look beautiful with some Stickles or glitter - what do you think?

No comments: