Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easter Wishes

I needed to make some Easter cards so decided to do shaped cards with my Spellbinders Label One dies.  Very simple cards today with a Marvy oval punch.  I used one of my favourite paper pads - Basic Grey's Olivia pad.  Lots of pinks, browns and greens which are the perfect colours for Easter ....and the scale is perfect for cards since they make 6x6 packs. I have a lot of their small packs that I love to use.


Okay, next one ...
Here's a very clean and simple card to give to my dad - I adhered the oval down with adhesive and stamped PTI's outline alphabet over top.  Then I coloured in with a dark green marker.  Super easy!

Supplies for cards below:


Paper: Staples 110lb, Basic Grey Olivia 6x6 pad
Ink: Brilliance pearlescent pink, coffeebean
Stamps: PTI's Mega Mixed Messages, Faux Ribbon
Tools: Spellbinders Labels One, Marvy oval punch

Paper: Staples 110lb, Basic Grey Olivia 6x6 pad 
Ink: Versafine black onyx  , green marker
Stamps: PTI's Outline Alphabet
Tools: Marvy oval punch, corner rounder punch

2 comments:

Jen Carter said...

How cute!! I love the patterned paper eggs!

KER said...

love these CAS cards...the dp's you chose are lovely