Saturday, June 6, 2015

Watercolor Blog Hop - hello

Over at Pretty Pink Posh, Paulina is hosting a fabulous blog hop:
watercolor.bloghop
Gorgeous inspiration, right?  I decided to make a simple card with some watercolouring.
I swiped some different Avery Elle inks mixed with water over a piece of thick Strathmore water colour paper.
When that was dry, I took a PTI Hello die and die cut the word cut out, keeping the negative of the e and o.
I popped up the panel on a teal card base (paper from PTI) with lots and lots of foam tape and added back the negative pieces.  Now that it is photographed, I see it needs a little bling so I will be adding some sequins, for sure!

Thanks for stopping by.  Check out my crafty sale, if you like. I even have an ombre ink pad for sale!
http://cardsbycara.blogspot.ca/2014/11/some-items-for-sale.html

6 comments:

Brandi R said...

Lovely card. Thank you for sharing ♥

francesca said...

pretty CAS card!

Unknown said...

such a delicate use of water colouring

Celeste Goff said...

Love the light water color wash on the background! It really makes the die cut sentiment pop!

D.Ann C said...

Lovely CAS card!

Migdalia said...

Very Pretty!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M