Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Reindeers galore!

My friend ordered a bunch of reindeer cards so I went to town with my reindeer punch and a whole bunch of supplies.  Here's what I made:
I swiped some Metallic Distress Stain onto this hexagon embossed panel.  What fun this stuff is!!  This was my front card for the package I made for my friend.  The rest of the cards were inside with envelopes.




 A shimmery card with some Staz-On ink stamped and a circle cut out:
 A simple card using some PTI patterned paper and Chai Vintage tea ink:
 Gotta use up some of my alpha stickers - these were perfect with some Liquid Pearls:

 Vintage Cream inked polka dots on Spring Moss and a circle cut out again:

 A textured card base and some shimmery cardstock:
Well, she was quite pleased with the set and now I have some extra spending money!  How are your Christmas cards coming along?

2 comments:

carol (krillsister) said...

Great set of cards. All so different. Love that reindeer image.

Jenny said...

These made me smile. The reindeer theme is cute.