Monday, August 13, 2012

Let's go for a ride!


I have wanted a good bicycle set for a while and finally picked this up - Joy Ride by Hero Arts.  It has a nice selection of bicycles and two sentiments.  I busted out my Jenni Bowlin inks and stamped the various images in all sorts of colours.
I added a chocolate strip of cardstock and a sentiment at the bottom with a little tiny bike repeated in the background.
Some corner chomping and that's it.  Easily mailable is always useful!

Supplies:
Paper: Staples 110lb white, Gina K chocolate
Stamps: Hero Arts Joy Ride
Ink: Jenni Bowlin cough syrup, chicken feed, lemon drops, stick candy, seed packet, speckled egg, malted milk, fountain pen
Misc: Tombo Mono Multi glue, corner rounder

2 comments:

Emma said...

Those stamps are lovely. The colours look great on this, really cute.

Joyce said...

What a fun and colorful card. I have this set, and have never used more than one image at a time. That will change.