Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop - I'm here for you

 Well, it's another month of blog hoppy goodness over at Papertrey Ink!  Here is the inspiration picture:
And here's another card I made using this as my jumping off point.  I really like the almost upholstered looking fabric in the pic and found some great orangey shades in my Basic Grey Ambrosia 6x6 pad.  


I layered white mesh (actually drywall tape) that is sticky on the card with some eyelet border lace felt that I cut.  I then used a Mat Stack that I stamped with Versarmark and then embossed with white embossing powder.  Since I love my impression plates, I put the mat stack through my Cuttlebug with the cane print impression plate.  A few foam dots, some corner rounding and I was done!


Supplies:
Paper: Basic Grey Ambrosia 6x6 pad, Gina K dark chocolate, Staples 110lb white
Stamps: PTI Think Big Favorites #4
Misc: Mat Stack 1 die, foam dots, white felt from my stash, drywall tape, Tombo Mono Multi glue, Cane Print impression plate

6 comments:

Joyce said...

I like this one, too. More elegant and subdued.

Cammie said...

Dry wall tape! Another creative idea.

Peggysuez said...

Very creative!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

That DP you used is GORGEOUS. Great, simple card! :)

Linda said...

Nice card! Nice job!

Haseeb said...

I like the color combination of card..
hotel key cards
hotel key card