Friday, November 26, 2010

Baby, baby, here she comes!

It seems I still can't get enough of Basic Grey's paper packs.  I love the 6x6 size and all the fun patterns for a low price.  This one is the Cappella collection.  Gorgeous designs perfect for a grownup baby card!  I used my 'bundle of joy' message inside from Papertrey Ink's Mega Mixed Messages.  I took a stamp that I picked up from M's to paper piece, made a square card and mounted some Carnation layering paper with pop dots.  Voilà!
 If you would like any of these supplies, check out Two Peas for free shipping for any order over $25 .... hmm, I could do with a few things myself! :)  Oh, and by the way, things have been SO much easier since I finally bought detail scissors.  What a difference in my paper piecing!! :)
Supplies:
Paper - Basic Grey Cappella 6x6 pad ,  Hero Arts Carnation layering paper
Stamps: Papertrey Ink's Mega Mixed Messages, onesie stamp from M's
Misc: pop dots , detail scissors

No comments: