Sunday, April 28, 2013

PTI Make it Monday #113: Perfect Pearls - thinking of you


Over at Papertrey, Nichole showed us how to use Perfect Pearls on our cards.  I personally love this product and had a lot of fun pulling them out again!

One of my colleagues is not well so I wanted to make him a card to let him know that I have been thinking about him:
I kept it simple and used the Peaceful Garden bamboo leaves with a sentiment from a Think Big set.
The great thing about Perfect Pearls is that they have a binder in them so there are no issues with it falling off or coming off on your hands.  You can use the Perfect Medium from Ranger or Versamark (which is what I use) and a detailed brush.

The shine is amazing with these powders!  I think this card is manly enough - what do you think?

Supplies:
Paper: Staples 110lb white, PTI Enchanted Evening
Stamps: PTI Peaceful Garden, Think Big
Ink: Versamark
Misc: Perfect Pearls Metallics set

No comments: